FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we're just getting started and there's a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The opportunity – Salesforce Administrator
As FreshBooks' resident Salesforce Administrator, you are responsible for overseeing the configuration and best practice of our Salesforce ecosystem. With your expertise, you will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. You will work closely with the Sales Operations Manager and other stakeholders (e.g Marketing, Data Ops and Finance) in the business on projects that further leverage Salesforce within our ecosystem. Along with long tail projects, you will be responsible for the execution on the day-to day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platform.
- Handle all SFDC administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, sharing rules, profiles and other SFDC related tasks
- Fulfil the administrative Salesforce needs from Sales Team and internal stakeholders like Marketing, Data ops and Finance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests from Sales Operations and internal stakeholders
- Create training materials and provide training and support to SFDC end users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Set up integrations for new tech tools and manage existing integrations of our suite of tools
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Manage the sales related technical component of the data sync from RedShift into Salesforce
- Collaborate with Sales Ops team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, validation rules, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Strong background managing a SalesCloud instance (2 + years preferred, preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Ability to work with Salesforce tools like DataLoader, Validity, SalesLoft
- Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Marketing Cloud and Pardot experience a huge plus
- Strong internal customer service skills, excellent collaborator, communicator and team player
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.