Influicity is a media company serving national brands and ad agencies across the US and Canada with a portfolio of solutions including: Influencer media, podcasts, social media channels, original content, and more. We are constantly striving to invent the future of media.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing Sales Team. This is an entry-level role designed for an aspiring sales professional, focusing on prospecting, lead generation, and outreach. As a SDR, you are responsible for sourcing leads through a mixture of tools, including email, phone, and social selling to generate interest, set meetings, and ensure a full pipeline for the Sales team.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, persistent, up-and-coming sales professional who thrives on working in a fast growing environment. Lots of opportunity for growth and ideal for a hungry sales professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Source and reach out to 30+ sales leads per day with the effective use of sales tools.
- Research and build lead lists based on targets provided to you.
- Efficiently run through lead lists to cherry-pick high potential targets, reach out via email/phone/social selling to validate prospect fit and interest in further evaluation.
- Qualify, coordinate, and schedule meetings, on behalf of account executives.
- Achieve monthly lead and opportunity quotas set by management.
- Understand Influicity’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch to effectively educate and generate demand from qualified prospects.
- Use sales tools effectively to drive efficiencies and do more with less.
- Maintain accurate, complete. and timely records within the CRM.
- Weekly reporting against sales plan: progress / success / challenges.
- Develop and execute new lead generation activities to fill the sales pipeline.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You're a hunter: You enjoy finding creative ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in a meaningful discussion.
- You know tools of the trade: Linkedin Navigator, Hunter, and Salesforce, should be well in your comfort zone. These will be your daily tools.
- You're persistent: You have the drive and winning attitude to persistently reach out to prospects, even after 50 non-responses (or more!)
- You’re a great communicator: You can make a point quickly and clearly, keeping the listener's attention.
- You're resourceful: You're a fast learner and find ways to make things work, without finding excuses.
- Fun, high-energy office in beautiful downtown Toronto
- Full health benefits package for FT employees
PLEASE SUBMIT your resume and cover letter. Even better - submit a 1-minute video or audio clip of yourself! We want to know what you've done in the past that makes you a great sales professional. We care about passion and persistence, not experience.
Influicity is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about providing a collaborative workplace where everyone is accepted and has the opportunity to grow with us. We are committed to making diversity and inclusivity part of our culture.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
Job Type: Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)