- Preparation of meals according to the posted menu and standardized recipes, ensuring that the high standards are executed and respected at all times.
- Facilitates the service of food, ensuring client food preferences are respected and quality presentation is maintained.
- Ensures food is safely stored, properly labeled and dated after receiving to avoid spoilage and facilitate proper rotation.
- Ensures that all food service department functions are performed in a clean, sanitary manner according to policies. Works in accordance with all regulatory compliance agencies: Ontario Retirement Homes Act 2010 O. Reg 166/11, Ontario Residential Communities Association, Occupational Health and Safety Act and any other legislated regulations/ standards
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.50 /hour
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leamington, ON (Preferred)