We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee and manage our entire incoming and outgoing shipments. You will work with carriers and internal partners ensuring optimum efficiency and productivity with a eye on all stages of the delivery process. Our overall goal is to find the right person to manage the entire process, enhancing business growth, ensuring sustainability, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage logistics, transportation, and customer services offered
- Visualize, facilitate, optimize, and coordinate the full delivery from start to finish
- Liaise and negotiate with key players such as internal partners, carriers, and customers
- Liaise and work with warehouse and office staff to optimize customer satisfaction
- Track quality, quantity, transport costs, delivery timelines, and productivity
- Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably
- Staying on budget, increase productivity, hone accuracy, and adhere to safety standards
- Analyze data and consider performance modifications and implement improvements
- Comply with all regulations, laws, and policies
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Significant work experience as a logistics coordinator or another supply chain similar role
- Proven record of successful management in both distribution and logistics
- Experience and proficiency in standard logistics software
- Strong data-entry skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize work, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Forklift license preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you available to commute to our London, ON location? Relocation assistance is not available.
- Are you able to meet a vaccination requirement for this location?
- Do you have experience working with medical devices or equipment or durable medical equipment?
- Do you have current or previous experience using SAP as an ERP system?
- logistics: 3 years (required)